I have been trying to get my hands on the Chanel eyeshadow LES 4 OMBRES 268 in Singapore, Taiwan & Japan but was told out of stock.
Managed to get one while in Paris and have been trying to use it as a daily look. I failed miserably in my first attempt in Paris. I won’t post the picture. I felt I looked like a vampire…
Hence, I research for more ideas. On youtube and magazines. I felt most of the looks were to strong for a daily look.
Found it on my favourite Japanese magazine, Biteki.
I did many trial & error before I got the daily look.
My husband told me I wasn’t there yet…
Anyway, below are the items I used:
1. Sunscreen – Kose Sun Protect Essence Gel SPF50+/PA++++
2. Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 2C0 Cool Vanilla
3. Eyes – Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Anti-aging
4. Eyes – Chanel Eyeshadow Les 4 Ombres 268
5. Eyes – Chanel Calligraphie De Chanel
6. Brows – Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof brow mousse (medium brown)
7. Eyes – Maybelline Volum’ Xpress® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
8. Cheeks – Elegance Cruise Fine Color M06 (for both eye & face)
9. Hair – Babyliss Curler (bought 10 years ago)
10. KMS California Freeshape Hot Flex Spray
11. Lips – Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour (446 Etienne)
12. Concealer – YSL Touche Éclat 2.5
13. Maybelline V-Face Contour Duo Stick
And my husband would not have a clue the items I used to achieve this look…